We're opening up a new volunteer role of Fundraising Officer for Hope English School.
HES is growing and developing - and we want to continue to do so. As such, we're looking for someone who is willing to commit to 6-8 hours with us to manage the fundraising for HES.
This will include:
- Managing the fundraising for HES: to include writing grants, applications, running campaigns and holding fundraising events
- Bringing in business sponsors: networking and approaching organisations
- Keeping in touch with existing sponsors and funders to maintain good relations
- Developing new funding strategies
- Flexible hours to suit you
There is also scope for this to become a paid role in the future.
We're looking for someone who is passionate in supporting our vision to open doors for asylum seekers and refugees through quality ESOL provision, who will be committed to be a part of our growing team and enjoys working with people and technology!
We're so excited about this new opportunity, and the new things it holds for Hope English School, and we hope you'll come on board!